TR Electric in St. Catharines, Ontario, serves the entire Niagara Region. For over 30 years, they have provided homeowners and business owners with electrical services they can depend on.
You might be surprised to learn just how many ways a professional electrician can help around your home. Does your house currently have any of the following features, issues or requirements?
1. You are starting a new renovation, and some electrical work is involved. Updating and remodelling your home, whether the project is large or small, requires the services of a trained professional.
2. You simply don’t have enough power to run all of the appliances in your home. Maybe your electrical demands have recently increased due to a new addition or the installation of a sauna or hot tub. A trained electrician can increase and upgrade your power supply, from 60 to 100 amps or from 100 to 200 amps.
3. It’s time to switch from a fuse box to circuit breakers. If your house is older, you may find that the original service setup is no longer adequate for your needs. The average homeowner today has a much higher demand for electricity.
4. If your air conditioner isn’t cooling, it could be that it has blown a fuse. An electrician can help determine the reason.
5. If you have a hot tub, a licensed electrician must install the electrical wiring; work has to meet Ontario’s Safety Code requirements. The same holds true for pools and cabanas.
6. Your home’s lighting seems to require more power. Maybe the lights are flickering because the system is taxed. Perhaps you have done a retrofit of some older lighting, added capacity where there was none before or installed new outdoor lighting.
7. If you have a new home, this is the best time to call in a reliable electrician. They’ll make sure you have the latest, most up-to-date electrical wiring and that all of your anticipated needs are met.
8. Have an issue? Need some help troubleshooting? A licensed electrician can get to the bottom of your worries.
9. Maintenance is the key to keeping your home in tip-top shape. A trained professional knows what to look for, what to keep an eye on, what to flag and what needs immediate attention.
If you are looking for help, be sure to choose a master electrician who is fully insured and licensed.
For more information, please visit TR Electric or call 905-708-6543.